Sorry, it took so long. But today, we had to mix the cocktails for you. And as the number of visitors of the blog increases every day, we had to make a lot of drinks. So here they are! Shaken, not stirred. Grab cocktail of the table and start your tour. Discover the blog. Meet everybody again; the ones you’ve met in the forum and the ones in the amazing pictures that still can be found at the renewed blog.
We do need a drink! It has been tough. Things we hoped that would work, didn’t and we had to start all over again to search for a new solution which we found most of the time.
So, what’s new?
- A small set of rules for the community is set up.
- Inappropriate comments in blog posts can be reported by any registered member.
- The forum is redesigned and has currently five sub forums. All existing topics have got a place there.
- The visibility of unread topics has been improved.
- To keep sight on the main line in a topic, there is also the possibility to quote another member.
- Every registered member has access to a personal profile page where he can add some information. A profile page can be reached by clicking on the name of someone in a post or comment.
- Tutorials will guide you through the process of making a post for the member blog or uploading pictures for the ‘Picture Battles’ and the ‘Picture of the week’.
- And last but not least, the better integration of the member blog, the events and the PM-messages system.
We won’t keep you waiting any longer! Welcome back and enjoy!
Kasper & Sascha