Welcome at the blog and enjoy all posts!
Moreover, when you become a member of this community, you can attribute in discussion forum and share your own pictures in the memberblog. See also:
Register | Log in
New polls online! Have you voted yet?
Daily updates of boys around the world are provided to you by members of the community. Visit their posts and comment.
To the member blog *daily updates*
Wanna share your pictures too?
Become a member!
#1 has been posted by me too once before.
Yeah repeat pics but don’t feel bad, the boys are cute. #2 is destined to become a classic. I know it’s hard to find new pics. It seems some people, like Sascha and Toby, have the knack to find or get great new pics. While the rest of us are doomed to only have pics that others have seen. Truthfully 99% of the pics I have came from this site, the other 1% is porn. So anything I post here would be a repost.
I like #1’s pants, i live in fleece, even in the summer.
#1 must be having a hell of a dream he’s a cutie
I like all
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
For more information about the blog you can always contact us.
➞ Click here